BSK Consulting Engineers is based in the heart of the adventure capital of New Zealand. Rotorua and the Bay of Plenty offers the opportunity to achieve an unmatched work / life balance. Being centrally located also ensures a vast and varied range of construction projects are undertaken. We deal with long term clients both locally and throughout New Zealand. We offer predominantly structural engineering services but also some site investigation and civil design work.
We currently have an opportunity for a graduate to intermediate level structural engineer to join our team.
The ideal candidate requires:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- The desire to apply their technical knowledge to achieve practical solutions
- Have excellent attention to detail
- The desire to learn and adapt
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build positive working relationships
BSK Consulting Engineers offers:
- Employment in a respected long standing consultancy
- The opportunity to work from our Rotorua, Tauranga, or Opotiki offices
- A role where you can utilise your full skill set on varied and exciting projects
- Competitive remuneration package
- On-going support and development from experienced colleagues as well as continued professional development opportunities
- Mentoring and assistance to progress towards obtaining CPEng (if required)
- The opportunity to be the sole engineer working on specific projects with senior engineering oversight where necessary
Expressions of interest can be forwarded to . All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.